Georges-Henri Rossetti

Mr. Rossetti bought 51 percent of the Automobili Lamborghini shares in 1972, when Ferruccio experienced serious problems with the factory. In 1974, a friend of Rossetti, René Leimer bought the remaining 49 percent. Together, they had a difficult task in managing the factory. Misjudging of the financial prospects of the Cheetah project led to the cancelling of Lamborghini's contract with BMW in 1977. Mr. Rossetti left the factory in 1978 after the declaration of bankruptcy.

The cars
The heritage
| The brochures | Links | Contact | Guestbook | Site map | About | Updates | Credits